Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

She Wants Me

my ex-girlfriend keeps trying to reappear in my life lol
that may sound a little self-confident

a) she's showing up at my job
i work in philadelphia, she lives in New Jersey ..
less than 10 mins away from a Victoria's Secret ..
but all of a sudden, it's the one i work in lmao

b) everyone of my homie's bangers, she now attends.
i only have 5 homies. ONLY 5. my core.
and they alwys having ppl over.
and when we broke up, she ain't fuck with NONE of those guys
and now she's all showing up and shit
trying to act all friendly to them, ignoring them

c ) she puts herself as in a relationship on facebook,
but no link to the person's name.
lord KNOWS she isn't it no relationship

d) she texts me little smiley faces.
[ :X , :0, :p ]
when i receive em and text .. she doesn't text back ..


great timing too. Jina's in Brazil for more than a MONTH.
help me god

5 Comments:

  1. Gia said...
    thirstbucket.
    T. Miles said...
    suck my dick !
    oh, wait .......
    Shandra E...*the misses said...
    Oh wow...she probably does want you back!! ....if she's showing up at your job & your usual spots...she's obviously putting in effort just to see you! and you work at vicky's?? that's hott!! lol
    AUDREY said...
    ogh lorrrrrrd
    why can i never keep up with your females?
    lol.
    .rawkii said...
    Oh wow. Yeah...great timing indeed.
    You are going to be fighting temptation. Haha.
    Watch your step.

Post a Comment