Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A - age : twenty.

B - bedsize : Queen..i will be upgrading by new year's lol

C - chore you hate : feeding the damn dogs. they ALWAYS make a mess

D - dog's name : Crayons, Wiley, Diego, Jersey.......Shockey ran away lol

E - essential start of your day item : coffee, and a text from my homie about how mad he is that last night his girl [insert offense here] . every single morning.

F - favorite color - brown

G - gold or silver - silver

H - height : five feet , ten and a half inches

I - instruments you play(ed) : piano, drums etc..

J - job title : victoria's secret sales associate and KEYHOLDER!

K - kids : lol one devil child. i want 2 more girls when im in med school and then i'm DONE

L - living arrangements : i pay my own $1850 a month rent.

M - moms name : Lauria

N - nicknames : TJ, Teej

O - overnight hospital stay besides birth : over 45 diff surgeries, and other bad things lol

P - pet peeve : people speaking when they're not being spoken to, holding hands, repeating myself

Q - quote from a movie : Coach Carter: I end up taking a road trip to the suburbs where I find my drunk ass point guard on top of Daddy's little princess.
Worm:Actually, I was on the bottom, coach, she was on the top.


R - real shit : when i die, bury me with a glock and a bucket of shells in case these bum ass niggas want drama in hell....JK, i'm going to heaven lol

S - siblings : okay, this might get confusing. my mom and biological father had five kids together. Cameron (r.i.p), Travis 24, Adriana 22, Terrence 22, and me, 20. my father passed, my mother got remarried to a guy who already had four daughters Giselle 23, Mercedes 16, Kiara 16, Meira 17 so that made 9. together, they have Arielle 9, Anthony 7. and they are expecting another girl in november so that makes 11 bros and sisters. i kid you not.

T - time you wake up : 4am , everyday.

U - underwear : boxer briefs

V - vegetables you dislike : peas.

W - ways you run late : i hate being late...

X - xrays youve had : every single part of my body. excluding my ass.

Y - yummy food you make - there's a secret to boxed mac & cheese....

Z - zoo favorites : i like snakes

1 Comment:

  1. NiC-KIA said...
    cute knowledge!!
    wow u come from a huge family....
    RIP to your bro...

Post a Comment