Followers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

that's a resort on the Jersey Shore.
$2k out of pocket. for what? a woman i don't love and her child. my child
BANGER! lol it's funny how shit pans out sometimes.
i thought dishing out $2,000 for a weekend's vacation
would make me love her,
would somehow change my mind,
make me feel less guilty about the fact that my Ex has the upperhand
but it didn't. now im juss $2,000 poorer lol do i regret it? nawwwww
it made two of my favorite people in the world smile and laugh non-stop.
WHY T!? WHYYY? you're playing her! you wish you could take it back!
Amber is a complex characterrrrrr lol we dated for a year.
she's that whole "brass knucks/sweats" type of female
im in love. she "hates" me. she HATES Sid's mom
yet, i got an invite to her birthday gathering on tuesday..........
what am i supposed to do? what am i GOING to do?
damn Jina. you update my twitter,facebook,myspace
couldn't you just read my blog, so i wouldn't have to tell you myself? haha..
how do you tell your only daughter that her mom's going to keep crying
Sidney will give you what she has to make you feel better.
i remember one time i was laying on the couch with a headache,
she offered me her applesauce, in an attempt to make me feel better.

what the FUCK is she gonna give mommy for thisssssssssss one?

4 Comments:

  1. Gia said...
    your blog makes me CRY :(
    T. Miles said...
    lol just keep in mind.............

    you READ it, i LIVE it
    nataLia * caLderon said...
    yea, the whole vibe of your blog has taken a turn for the worse TJitsu !
    trussssssssst meeeeeeeee
    she does read your blog,
    she's just pretending to be oblivious
    Chris said...
    daFUCKK could you be doing for $2,000 at wildwoods!???????

    man TJ, i've seen you basically wear your heart on your sleeve for the past year, and im tired of it. nigga ur always busting your ass over the next person's problems and that fuckin pisses me off. in situations like these, what do you do? worry about how she's going to feel OVER how you're going to feel. your title says "the only permanent thing in life is CHANGE" well what hasn't changed in the past year and a half? your feelings for Amber..AND THAT DAMN TATTOO YOU GOT INSIDE 'YO LIP!

    i will be getting another blog too

Post a Comment